Wednesday, 14 January 2015

True Me Poem: Aye Pa Pa Mon

My real name is Aye Pa Pa Mon.
A name I wish to be called is Aye because it sound like A.
The animal that’s inside of me is a bird because I want to be free.
The object that’s inside my heart is my family and friends because I love all of them no matter what.
The word on my forehead is “WHY’” because I just don’t seem to understand some stuffs and for example it must be done this way WHY not the other way?  
The sound that I love is mockingjay call because it sound so nice and it reminds of being fair to everyone.
The smell that I love is chrysanthemum smell because it smells so lovely.
My favourite time of day is afternoon because its the time when I’m active and its completely quiet.
My parents always says to me, “Never give up on what u dream for.”

No comments:

Post a Comment