Tuesday, 13 January 2015

True Me Poem, Chong Wei Jun

My real name is . Chong Wei Jun
A name I wish to be called is Game Kid because I love to play games, sport games, computer games.
The animal that’s inside of me is a Cheetah because I love to run and I was the second fastest runner in my primary school.
The object that’s inside my heart is Family because I love them and they are always by my side to help me.
The word on my forehead is Friends because without them, I would not have known so much things now and they always help me when I am in need.
The sound that I love is my alarm clock because it’s the start of a new day.
The smell that I love is Food because when I can smell food, most likely is my favourite food.
My favourite time of day is 4.30pm because I am out of school and I can rest.
My mother/father/friends/grandparents always says to me, “Stop playing and go do your homework!.”

No comments:

Post a Comment