Tuesday, 13 January 2015

True Me Poem, Natasha Jemma Low Juan

My real name is Natasha Low.
A name I wish to be called is donat because I like eating doughnuts and the first three letters of my name is nat.
The animal that’s inside of me is an owl because I sleep late at night, like an owl.
The object that’s inside my heart is my phone because I like to use it to message my friends.
The word on my forehead is “Hiii!” because I like saying that to new people I meet.
The sound that I love is the guitar because I like playing the guitar and it is a beautiful instrument.
The smell that I love is candy because of course, everyone loves candy.
My favourite time of day is 9pm because that is when I can get wifi to use my phone.
My mother always says to me, “Stop leaving your homework till the deadline.”

No comments:

Post a Comment