Wednesday, 14 January 2015

True Me poem

My true name is Russell.
A name I wish to be called is ___Eggy______________ because that is/was be my username in gaming.
The animal that’s inside of me is a _snake_________ because I do love my ambushes .
The object that’s inside my heart is ___my headphones_____ because to me, it is a one of a kind .
The word on my forehead is GAMES because I  am proud of my knowledge of them,even if I cannot play them anymore.
The sound that I love is ____epic music______ because _______it sounds cool_________________.
The smell that I love is _______cooked food______ because why not?
My favourite time of day is _11.30 pm__________ because that’s the time I get to sleep____________.

My mother/father always says to me, “Go and play your games...said by no one EVER! Go do your homework!.”

1 comment: