Monday, 27 April 2015

A Time I Persevered and Succeded

  Every time I pass by the high elements course on the way to my tuition, memories flowed through my mind... It happened 2 years ago when I was P5. It was the P5 camp and I was on the course itself. I had to do abseiling.  As I made my way up to the platform, my legs began to tremble. Beads of perspiration rolled down my face. I finally managed to make it to the top. The friendly instructor at the top instructed me to hold on tightly to the rope and everything would be fine. I made my way to the edge of the platform. Glaring down to the ground, I could hear my classmates cheering for me. I could feel something kindling within me. Fear. My heart palpitated furiously in my chest as I took my first step down. Slow and steady, step by step. At the start, I wanted to give up and jump, but when I heard my classmates cheering and supporting me, that gave me the willpower and persistence to continue. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally reached the ground. My classmates patted me on the back and showed me a good job sign. I felt accomplished after completing the course, and that moment would never be forgotten.

Done by
Caleb :D

No comments:

Post a Comment